|Home » |
SEISMIC AUDIO - SATRXL-M2 - Yellow 2' XLR Male to 1/4" TRS Patch Cable
Yellow 2' XLR Male to 1/4" TRS Patch Cable
Balanced XLR to 1/4" cables are typically used to connect mixers to equalizers, crossovers, compressors or amplifiers. Some mixers or rack mount gear have XLR connections where others have 1/4". These are ideal for adapting the two together. 22g Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity and superior RF rejection.
- Model Number: SATRXL-M2
- Yellow in Color
- Metal 3 Pin XLR Male on one end
- Metal 1/4" TRS with High Grade Fiberglass Insulators on the other end (male).
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
- Length: 2 Feet for each cable
- Shielded Cables
- These cables are brand new.
- One year warranty
Model Number: SATRXL-M2 (Yellow)
Metal 3 Pin XLR Male to TRS 1/4"
Length: 2 Feet for each cable
Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket
Brand New with One Year Warranty
Average Customer Review:
( 0 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.